for 12th annual
CEE Business Services Awards 2024
NOMINATIONS OPEN until 6 December.
- Submission of Nominations is completely free.
- Nominations from one company may be submitted in up to 3 categories.
- In mid-December, the Jury will receive the full list of all Nominations, to be ranked, resulting in our Short-List to be announced in early January.
- These “Short-Listed” firms move on to the final vote, to be cast at the Jury Dinner (6 March) one night before the CEE Business Services Awards Gala.
- Also on 6-7 March, all Attendees can cast their votes for individual Awards (“Popular Vote”).
- Our Awards Auditor will compile all results, which will be unveiled at the evening Awards ceremony.
Why you should submit your Nomination:
- In addition to excellent PR for your company, here are additional reasons to take the 9 minutes to submit your Nomination:
- All Nominations will be immediately promoted via our Newsletters and LinkedIn Channels (10,000+). Once you have submitted your Nomination, you will receive promotional materials from us within 1 day.
- All Short-Listed SSCs and BSC managers will be promoted in multiple media (Social Media, Websites/Newsletters, print and Video), both throughout CEE, western Europe, UK, US, and Scandinavia.
- Some Short-listed companies will be invited for a short Interview, to be promoted in multiple Social Media channels, including LinkedIn and YouTube – during January, February and March.
- Winners will be promoted throughout the full year 2024.
- Submitted Nominations are Confidential and will not be distributed outside of our Jury. (For those Short-Listed companies, you will have opportunity to revise and restrict your Nomination, before it is put to the Popular vote.)
- Nominations submission is free and will take about 9 focused minutes to complete.
- In 2023, you have the option to enhance your Nomination chances via Nominations Showcase.
- We have a world-class VIP Jury of 25+ top executives with deep experience in the GBS/CoE/SSC sectors of Central Eastern Europe.