ABSL New Board Members
Thursday, June 17, ABSL organized the Annual General Assembly. Together with presenting the Association’s accomplishments for 2020 and 2021 plans, this year ABSL community elected the new Board of Directors.
ABSL will be represented for the next two years by:
- Cătălin Iorgulescu, General Manager & Partner at Deloitte Regional Audit Delivery Center
- Ecaterina Ion – General Manager & HR Leader in Hungary and Romania, at Hewlett Packard Enterprise Operations Center
- Bogdan Pelinescu – General Manager, at Luxoft Central Europe
- Francesca Postolache – Audit Partner at PwC Romania
- Adrian Baron, EMEA ITSM Lead at Stefanini
- Catalina Elena Crișan – Head of Opreations Partner Romania at UniCredit Services S.C.p.A .
Ciprian Dan, Timisoara Location Head for Wipro Technologies, was elected President of ABSL. This is his second term in this position.